Be Part of Something Big
Aircloak is a fast-growing early stage startup, based in Germany and with an international mindset. We are backed by an extensive professional network and are well funded. Coming from the Max-Planck-Institute for Software Systems, we have solid scientific backgrounds and we believe in sane work hours, or, more generally: quality over quantity.
in Berlin, Germany
Privacy is important to all of us. We want our information to remain safe, but also know that it can have tremendous value to society. Aircloak’s technology is the first solution that offers high-quality data analytics in a package that is easy to configure. It does so without sacrificing privacy by using strong anonymization. In fact the anonymization is so strong that it satisfies the world’s strictest data protection laws. It allows companies to reduce the cost of staying compliant, while all but eliminating the risk of sharing and using data. Aircloak is a Spin-Off of the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems and builds products based on real science, not pixie dust and empty promises.
We see strong interest in our product and are growing as a company. To help pave the way for the future, Aircloak is looking for an Assistant rocking administrative activities.
– Ensure a smooth day to day operation of the office
– Organize and schedule meetings and events
– Be point of contact for incoming calls
– Handle requests and provide general support to clients, suppliers and visitors
– Support bookkeeping and invoicing
– Prepare reports and protocols
– Conduct research
– Make travel arrangements
– Be the all-round support for the team
– Self-motivated, flexible, team-player
– Multi-tasking organization neat freak
– Relevant working experience as an administrative assistant or similar position
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English, German)
– Excellent user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) and a general affinity for computers
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– Stress resistant when working under pressure
– High School degree and / or qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary
What can you expect?
– An opportunity to shape your job, the team and the company
– Work with a diverse and motivated team
– Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
– An opportunity for personal development through work in dynamic start-up
– Possibility for regular home office / remote work
– Periodic retreats in beautiful locations to fuse together as a team
– Free laughs
– Part-time position in Berlin, Germany, centrally near Rosenthaler Platz
Are you up for it?
Great! Get in touch now and send an e-mail including a short Letter of Motivation and CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.