Peace of Mind.
Aircloak offers an anonymizing SQL-Interface to your sensitive data. Sitting in front of your dataset or data warehouse, it allows for frictionless ad-hoc analytics – fully anonymous and GDPR-proof.
First True Anonymization
Solution to Provide
Aircloak’s unique approach ensures the existing primary database is not modified in any way. Aircloak handles all data types including unstructured text.
Aircloak offers analysts a rich explorative SQL database interface. Analysts submit SQL queries and interact with the existing database to extract the requested data.
Both the queries and responses are dynamically modified by Aircloak to ensure anonymity while still providing high accuracy.
Data anonymization can contribute a lot of value to a robust data protection concept. After reading this whitepaper, you will be able to categorize different anonymization technologies and identify the most suitable method for your project.
Subscribe to our low volume, no bullshit, mailing list to stay up to date with the latest information about Aircloak and the exciting world of data security and privacy.
Privacy enhancing technologies and data anonymization can sometimes be confusing. With our blog posts we want to educate and enable you to find the best solution for your challenges.
Aircloak Insights offers banks instant analytics that comply with complex regulations. Our approach to anonymization is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), irrespective of the type of data. This provides a dramatic reduction in turnaround time for new projects and increased ability to share data internally.
Aircloak helps the banking sector to
- Reduce time and cost to achieve compliance
- Open up rich and highly sensitive transactional datasets across business units and organisational borders
- Better understand the ever-evolving needs of the modern-day customer
- Remain competitive with the largely unregulated FinTech startups by developing new products tailored to their existing customers’ needs
Modern healthcare companies are heavily reliant on data. Sensitive and personal information is continuously collected through personal assistant apps.
Aircloak helps the healthcare industry to
- Develop new data-based business models and services without compromising the privacy of users
- Build trust with their customers by going the extra mile to ensure data is treated and handled safely
- Dramatically increase control and reduce cost when sharing data with third parties
Telco providers gather user data on every interaction their customers perform. Everything from making a call or browsing the web to streaming an on-demand show or uploading an image to social media leaves a digital trace for the service provider.
Aircloak helps telecommunications to
- Safely share customer data between siloed business units and across geographic borders
- Reduce time and cost to market when developing new services
- Understand customer patterns and make better use of recorded geospatial data
More bundled Information
Share Insights, not Data.
To stay up to date
Subscribe to our low volume, no bullshit, mailing list to stay up to date with the latest information about Aircloak, Aircloak Insights and our approach to anonymization.
- The World’s Only Anonymization Bug Bounty – Round Two! May 27, 2020
- Tracking Covid-19 privately: Let’s at least use the tools we have April 20, 2020
- 7 Questions on Privacy and Data Anonymization [Survey Results] November 26, 2019