Our anonymizing SQL interface sits in front of your data and enables you to conduct ad hoc analytics – fully privacy preserving and GDPR-compliant.
First True Anonymization
Solution to Provide
Aircloak’s unique approach ensures the existing primary database is not modified in any way. Aircloak handles all data types including unstructured text.
Aircloak offers analysts a rich explorative SQL database interface. Analysts submit SQL queries and interact with the existing database to extract the requested data.
Both the queries and responses are dynamically modified by Aircloak to ensure anonymity while still providing high accuracy.
Aircloak Use Cases
Aircloak Insights offers a unique approach that provides instant anonymized analytics in a compliant and approved manner. It is applicable for use cases across all verticals that involve data monetization, data sharing, partnering, customer intelligence or open data initiatives and platforms.
Aircloak Insights offers banks instant analytics that comply with complex regulations. Our approach to anonymization is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), irrespective of the type of data. This provides a dramatic reduction in turnaround time for new projects and increased ability to share data internally.
Aircloak helps the banking sector to
- Reduce time and cost to achieve compliance
- Open up rich and highly sensitive transactional datasets across business units and organisational borders
- Better understand the ever-evolving needs of the modern-day customer
- Remain competitive with the largely unregulated FinTech startups by developing new products tailored to their existing customers’ needs
Modern healthcare companies are heavily reliant on data. Sensitive and personal information is continuously collected through personal assistant apps.
Aircloak helps the healthcare industry to
- Develop new data-based business models and services without compromising the privacy of users
- Build trust with their customers by going the extra mile to ensure data is treated and handled safely
- Dramatically increase control and reduce cost when sharing data with third parties
Telco providers gather user data on every interaction their customers perform. Everything from making a call or browsing the web to streaming an on-demand show or uploading an image to social media leaves a digital trace for the service provider.
Aircloak helps telecommunications to
- Safely share customer data between siloed business units and across geographic borders
- Reduce time and cost to market when developing new services
- Understand customer patterns and make better use of recorded geospatial data